Foleshill Piggon Family
|George Piggin, labourer (only established that he was father of IV: children I, II, and III are probably part of the Scottish branch)||I. Martha PIGGON
* 1847 or 1848, Ennistimom, County Clare, Ireland (father serving in 41st regiment)
|II. John PIGGON
* 1849, Bandon, County Cork, or Corofin, County Clare, Ireland (father serving with 41st regiment)
|III. Hannah PIGGON
* 1851, Castlebar, County Mayo, Ireland (father serving in 41st regiment)
|IV. William PIGGINS, brickmaker
* c1856, place unknown
% --- --- ?
% Sarah J. Stateham (1855-1923) in 1873 at St Michael Coventry
+ 1900d, Foleshill, aged 44 ("Piggins")
* 1876b, Oswestry, Shropshire ("Piggin")
+ 1893c, Foleshill ("Piggons"), "aged 17"
* 1877d, Nuneaton ("Piggin")"
+ 1881b, Wrexham, ("Piggon"), "aged 3"
+ 1880b, Wrexham, "Piggon", "aged under 1 year"
|D. William Edward, coal miner
* 1893/12/04 Foleshill ("Piggon")
% Alice Warren, 1917 Nuneaton
|who was Julia PIGGON: married 1895 at Foleshill: a widow?|
For a summary of extant records dealing with Foleshill, see the Birmingham and Midland Society summary for Foleshill.
© Jean-Baptiste Piggin 2000-2009
You are a rare visitor to this site. Please say hello before you leave: Contact Page
All rights reserved. This page must not be copied, published or placed online without express permission by the author. Printouts must contain this copyright notice, the URL and date. See Rights